New weekend - new things to be discovered, new people to meet and a new guy to take home.
I met F. last weekend in a club. Can't really say I was after "new blood", but I was a bit miserable and feeling highly unattractive after being with a guy who can't sustain a hard on when I'm naked. That's one sure thing to know everyone's confidence to pieces.
So have put on a sexy outfit, included heels, had a few drinks to feel good and started dancing. That's how I met F. He is tall, blonde, slim-fit built, handsome and well dressed. I smiled at him, he smiled at me. We starred at eachother for a while. I was with a girl friend, he was with 2 other guys. It's quite difficult to asses how to approach the guy surrounded by his 2 mates, as well as not put my friend in an awkward position.
I immediately assessed he was a bit on the shy side. Happy to smile to me, but not necessarily knowing how to approach me. So I sent my friend to the ladies. I was left on the dance floor on my own, right next to him. His friends have kindly disappeared - very nice behaved friends may I add. And I said "hi" and that was all it took. He started talking to me, holding me tight and kissed me quite fast. He is just the perfect height for me to look up into his blue eyes, but also to snugly fit under his chin when hugging me.
I realised that this is def my type: tall and I don't like bulked up guys. He is fit, like very fit, I could feel his muscles contoured under his shirt, which massively turns me on, but as a built he is slim. And when he holds me next to him, I feel that our bodies are not disproportionate one from another. This is the sort of guy that will always make me very aware of my shape and make me stay fit - because I will notice straight away if I am not longer along the same lines of our bodies.
I would also say blonde, simply because I'm a brunette - I prefer blonde guys. I think it's a very basic mixing up genes, at a very instinctual level going on.
I am very attracted to him. It was good to have another guy attracted to me, responding in what I would call a normal way - having a hard on and wanting to have sex with me. No fear, no awkwardness, no emotional baggage. He is Dutch - which is one of the few accents in English that not only I can stand, but think they're hot. And my age.
On top of that, the guy is actually a nice guy. As in, he wanted to see me again. He held me all night, with our bodies stuck to one another. He liked me a lot and freely expressed those feelings. He was looking at me in the morning, in bed in the most mesmerised, wonderful, magic and endearing way. The sort of way that a woman would want every guy to look at her every morning when she wakes up. He is shy in a very cute way, not in a putting off, too much shy way. He is very well educated, has a great job and lives on his own.
Honestly, he seems too good to be true. The best things arise when you don't even plan for them.
Seeing him tonight. I'm almost scared to reveal the magic and potentially him becoming less great than he is at the moment. But hey... who knows. Maybe I'll discover he is actually real. The worst that can happen is that I am going to be in a nice bar, in Kesington with a hot guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment