I hope that he won't see this as a breach of privacy (as an e-mail is private and destined for the addressee, but I will get his permission to publish this).
"Hi Andra, thanks for the email. I appreciate it and that you kept your promise. This is much better than over promise and under deliver!
Don't worry I won't search for your blog, and am happy not to know that which you
prefer to keep hidden. Although I thought public blog and maintaining
privacy were contradictions. Maybe you are jesting with me or like the
aura of mystery.
Firstly yes I had fun reading your email. And of course we both shall want to go into the details at the right moment, disecting each part like only a skilled surgeon and systems analyst can. It is all part of your metamorphisis
It is natural to resist the light of scrutiny and struggle against a limiting enclosure, but your striving has no meaning without your self created cocoon.
So you will feign reluctance initially, realising resistance is futile, instead trusting and knowing, that eventually you will relish the exquisite joy of liberation, in powerfully and eloquently being able to express all your beautiful aspects!
Then the transformation will have occurred, the butterfly finding her wings, and taking flight.
So now what to say of your list......You have delved into the depths of your soul to perceive your majestic qualities, and have been intrepid to share and reveal yourself.
Would it crush your new found self expression and perception of truth, if I offered my analysis with a brutal honesty?
Perhaps diplomacy and courtesy should prevail to encourage a flourishing of your loveable qualities.....or perhaps like Davinci we should strive for balance and follow Bhudda along the middle path.
All jokes aside, I can sincerely say I loved what you wrote. Clearly a wonderful and inspired person wrote this :)
Well done on being able to see these qualities in yourself, elaborate and express them. It is very attractive! which is of course another beautiful trait.
. Well done on being able to see these qualities in yourself, elaborate and express them. It is very attractive! which is of course another beautiful trait.
Agreed you have a beautiful smile, and I have seen and experienced many of your other likeable and beautiful aspects.
Some of these have now been beautifully expressed by you, some have been articulated by me, and yet more are still left unexpressed.
Some of these have now been beautifully expressed by you, some have been articulated by me, and yet more are still left unexpressed.
Also I mentioned previously many of the qualities you have now stated are shared by those classed as geniuses. So that puts you in good company.
Thanks again for your
insight, and heartfelt sharing. Even more so if you have shared them
with a larger group. Does your private/ public blog have many people
following?
When the open heart speaks its wisdom, it articulates
those ineffable truths, that leads others to their greatness. Inspiring
them to realise their potential and empowering them to realise their
dreams.
For that reason your self expression is admirable and greatly appreciated by life and me.
Look forward to speak tomorrow.
Dream your dreams xx"
No comments:
Post a Comment