Do guys have some sort of in-built tracker for when to be
nice, get the girl to like you and then never answer her texts ever again? (this is a continuation of an earlier post that you can find here)
I mean, it makes no logical sense to me. This guy has gone
from “I fancy you”, texting me every day telling me what he’s doing, picking me
up from home, taking me home, going out, having an amazing time for 5 dates (basically putting in all the effort) to
one text of …I am really busy this week with work etc…, another couple of texts
telling me how busy he is that week and what time he is leaving work to a few days later…
nothing. Zero. Nill. Nada. Despite me texting him.
What the hell?!?! I have never been a poor judge of people.
I have never been way off when reading people. He is not that kind of guy. We
didn’t even have sex. We only kissed. I was even beginning to think he is not
dating other girls, so I wanted to stop seeing other people. Just to make
things fair. Just to be correct because I liked the guy.
So, now, my brain is completely stuck. I mean I would
understand if the guy would say, look, I am no longer interested. Which is fair
enough and would allow me to close that chapter and move on. But there was
nothing wrong and then there was nothing. How can you leave people hanging like
that? And my biggest problem is that I expect guys to be scum bags. I expect
them to lie and to cheat. The ones in which I see they have it in them. I
wouldn’t be surprised with anything they do or don’t but not B. He is simply not
that kind of guy. That’s why I liked him. Because he wasn’t that kind of guy.
And I have never been wrong, in 28 years. Never.
This does not compute. Error 404. Page not found.
No comments:
Post a Comment