Ok, technically 21h but still. With the same guy, of course.
K. is such an amazing guy. He makes me feel unbelievably balanced. This might sound boring to anyone, but for me this is a big achievement. Because this is what I need.
Yeah, who doesn't like the idea of passion and drama and tearing your clothes off and make up sex and banging your head against one others?!? But I don't want all that. I don't want intense, I don't want drama. I want to be with someone that makes me feel normal. Cause naturally I am so unstable and flexible, K. makes me barely recognise myself.
When I am with him, I don't worry about stuff, I am don't stress about all the stuff that I could be stressing about, I am calm and peaceful and with my head quiet. This is just a miracle!!! Nobody has ever been able to achieve this much head quietness in me - twice in a row and for 24h at a time !!! NEVER.
Now, I am quite in an impediment cause he wants to move from the area where he is now - which is a nice area but not the most easy to get to from where I live - to an area that is literally in the middle of nowhere. And that would make seeing him a bit of ... A drag. For many reasons, not because I won't be bothered to go and see him.
But because I would like to do things in London, see theatre shows, go out in the evenings during the week, basically date a guy who lives in London. I don't want to limit myself, because of my past relationship with P. I have a big phobia of limiting situations. And a small thing such as where he lives is .... Well, quite limiting.
There's nothing I can do anyway. I have expressed where I stand on that (that I would like him to stay where he is) but it's his life and we all live by the choices we make. He will make his and I will have to make mine. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment