.... Because he is nice. Because no nice guy will ever be able to have a log term relationship with his girlfriend if he wasn't a nice guy.
... Because he will break your heart, because all his excuses will be real and torn apart between you, the woman that he wants and her, the woman that he is with. And no matter what they say, all guys hate change. They are afraid of breaking up the status quo.
And he will make you laugh, he will make you feel wanted, he will make you feel like you can do anything that you want, but then he will break your heart.
He will say that he was honest from the start and that he told you that he had a girlfriend, and that you shouldn't have much expectations. Fuck that. Fuck him. I want a fucking big screenTV and I want to be fucking loved and fucking adored. I want the guy to make a fucking effort. I want to be in love. I want to be with the man I like whenever I want to.
Fuck you, for making me feel like this about myself and fuck you for being too nice to get under the radar. Fuck you and I'm gonna fucking break your fucking cowardly heart because I can fucking be playing this fucking stupid game too, you fucking fool.
And yes, you've broken my heart already.
No comments:
Post a Comment