Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

And I was love

I went away on holiday with Adam and I had found an amazing person.... I had found myself. I have opened myself to the universe and together with the energy of all the time and space, Adam entered my soul. I fell in love with him. I was open, I was ready, I was everything that I had never been before. And Adam was there, at the centre of my explosion, he was the creator, the main actor, the supporting act and the director. He was the enabler, he was the choir. 

Adam ripped open my heart and my soul and set himself comfortably there. In the most gentle, kind, persuasive way. Adam found his way in and somehow made me one with love. The universe was the witness. Everything that I had been and all that I was going to be happened. All my truth laid the path towards his soul. And there was light and there was music. 

Angels were singing with drums, guitars and instruments of the wind, instruments where the leaves blow in the trees and fish swim in the sky. It's the music of the world, together, of all time. 

And Adam and I were dancing in a hotel room with no music. 

And I fell in love. I was love. I was happiness. I was joy. I was hope. I was forever. Together with Adam, I was in his arms and we were forever. 

And despite everything I thought I knew about sex and how awesome it is, we weren't even involved in any if it. We were just dancing. And we are there forever. This is more than I could comprehend a union of 2 people can achieve. It's against everything I know. It's impossible. It doesn't work. 

I am smiling with a soul full of pure, unadulterated happiness. How can this be? 

And it was. And the most beautiful aspect of it was living it. He was the light. He was guiding my steps, in our dance. And I followed. Blindly, willingly, freely. 

How many moments of these do you have in your life? It only takes one. It only takes one person. Because it's forever.

No comments: