So,
when a man complains to you that you're not engaged and tells you that
you basically suck in bed because it doesn't feel that you're putting
your feelings, your heart into it, well... that to me just doesn't
compute. It's an "Error 404: Page not Found" moment.
What
happened to sex just being sex and not have many feelings attached to
it? What happened to just having sex with a guy and then never seeing
eachother again? What happened to just achieving an orgasm because
you're horny and you just want a release?
When did it all become about making love and sharing your soul and mixing it all up? Did I miss that memo?
Well, apparently I did. Because to me sex and love didn't belong in the same sentence.
And
then you're faced with the fact that you want to grow and develop and
experience a lot more thins at higher levels of awareness than ever
before. And that you just have to get over everything you've known and
believed in. It's a massive head fuck.
When
fucking becomes a sharing experience, giving touch, giving love and
giving all that you have got, giving yourself into that person. All this
bullshit that you hear in the films about. All the stuff that I used to
laugh at.
And well, it's all part of the
higher desire to experience. To be open and try new things. To follow
your your truth. And my ultimate truth right now is to find myself, to
experience myself. To bend and stretch myself. To be the best I can be.
To achieve my potential. To know that I've got a sold foundation for
whatever comes my way.
To stand tall and be better.
So, surely I could not pass the opportunity.
I
was hurt. I felt like being kicked in the stomach with a giant boot. I
wanted to run from the pain and hide. I wanted to quit. I wanted to
leave Adam and his house and his life. I wanted to leave my path. I
cried. The few tears I had made me feel human again and made me see
through the darkness.
Strength and vision from
tears is something that I didn't associate before. I always thought
that tears make you weak, tears are disgusting and should be left
aside.
Instead, I found my path through the
darkness. I felt my tears on my face, running down, wet and so alive. So
human, so kind, so caressing. They were there to remind me of what I
am. Of who I want to be. They were there to say that I should not fear
my fear and my pain. That I should not hate my weakness wanting to
leave. They were saying to be that I am human and that we all suffer and
we all care and that it only makes us stronger and better, if we listen
to our pain and our fear.
My tears saved me.
They gave me strength. Instead of anger, frustration, closeness,
bitterness, anguish, failure and obstruction, they freed me. All of
those horrible things that would make me close up went away surfing away
on the ocean of my tears. A few little tears were as big as an ocean.
Big enough to absorb all that negative energy. Big enough to make that
lost into an ocean of love. How can you notice a drop of frustration
into an ocean of love? It gets lost in the infinity.
So
I rode those amazing ocean waves back. Back to Adam, back to life, back
to light and into the room. I started to feel my breath again, I
started to feel the bed sheet underneath my face, the pillow that I was
hiding under, I started to feel the air in my lungs. It was like I died
and now I was feeling again. A few deep breaths and I lifted my pillow. I
came back. And Adam was there, he didn't leave, he didn't run, his kind
and loving eyes were there and I grabbed them like the stars and I
started to talk.
It was hard, it was really
hard. It felt impossible at times. To articulate words and ideas when
you've been to the darkest edges of the universe just a few moments
before. It wasn't easy. But a few more deep breaths and slowly, we were
back.
And love happened, in its physical form,
in its spiritual form and our souls touched. Our hands touched. Our
skin touched and we were touched. By eachother. By love. I saw love in
his eyes and sex just stopped being. It was something else. It was an
intimate physical connection. It was emotional, it was spiritual and it
was physical. All into one. I felt part of his being. I felt I became
his being. He looked into my eyes and I felt that I was looking at
myself through his eyes. He told me how beautiful I looked and I knew
that was the most open I had ever been during what I thought was purely a
physical exercise.
I became more. I transcended myself. And it's only the beginning. It's a journey. It's a path. Through foreverness.
No comments:
Post a Comment