Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Eternities

From Adam: 

"Thanks so much for your email. It brought me great joy to read. A soul enriching and exquisite experience.

It is a gift to receive. A wonderful gift.
I love to receive such gifts. It is something for me to treasure. So please continue to write if you desire that. Don't restrict or limit that yearning for expression. Your soul so much wants to express itself. That is the experience it craves. Not the concept but the feeling associated with full uninhibited expression of you are and who you desire to be.

Why do I say and feel that it is so great for me?

When you are joyous and express that joy, weather in a written or verbal form, or simply the way you are being then it touches and changes life. I can't help but be lifted higher. Your Joy intertwines with mine and creates something new.

Also I am not the only recipient of your gift. As you share and express it, you recreate and reaffirm it. It is then enhanced and intensified. It becomes a part of who are. This you take with you
and everyone you interact with receives your joy in so many ways. It is the ultimate gift to give the world. A happy you. And everyone around you is better for it. This way you become a messenger. You remind people of who they really are. By revealing your truth/joy you reveal theirs also. It wakes them up to their own potential.

This joy I receive is of course not only from seeing your happiness. For me it is a delight to see people happy. I love to see this with anyone. Of course to do it and see it with you, someone I am intimate and connected with on a deeper level adds another dimension, takes it to another realm.

What a beautiful girl you are Andra. So much depth. So alive and full of life. You continue to reveal your majesty and grandeur. You continue to surprise and entertain. I can never claim to fully know who you are. I can perceive that part which you choose to express in the moment. But I know there is so much more there. You are so vast. I am seeing more of your infinite capacity being realised.

And the transformation appears so rapid. A flourishing of your potential. So as much as I can't fathom your totality now, even less can I know what you will become tomorrow. Hence the importance of freedom. So you have the room to grow now and tomorrow.

I love the journey so far. I love the adventure and mystery of who you are becoming and how much you are relishing and sharing many parts of it.
It is beautiful for me to watch this magic show. The best magic their is.

I also know the amazing feeling of growth, of seeing with new eyes, the total joy of becoming more aware, and the power and liberation of tapping into my inner being. I know and love this experience. And when I see you doing this, and when I read it in your words, I can feel it in you. And I share that joy with you. I am happy and excited for you. It makes me come alive.

Then my own soul experiences the sublime grandeur that you are experiencing. For when your soul recognises itself, it is the ultimate bliss for me and a fulfilment of my grandest wish. In these moments I can see your pure beauty. Totally courageous in expressing itself. Free from inhibition. Free from fear. That is what love is. Free to just be.

And you have become love in these eternal moments Andra. A container, giver, reciever and expresser of love.
Andra is love. Andra is free.
A lover of life, living a life of love.

When we are both in this natural and heightened state, then our souls can interact.
That is a communion of souls. When two souls become one. The illusion of separateness disappears and the grand joyous vision is realised.

I also love how you truly appreciate freedom in a relationship. For you it is most valued because you know the contrast, what it is like to have one that is controlling and limiting. That is my great gift to you. Freedom to be yourself.
Freedom to choose to be with me in this moment.
And freedom to not be with me, without guilt or fear.
Freedom not to have to commit to me for tomorrow.
I can not ask you to commit to me for tomorrow, because that will limit your choices today, and limit your potential.
I can not ask you to limit yourself.
I can only ask you to be yourself.
And give you the freedom so you can expand into that which you most desire.

That is your souls calling.
It is where your joy takes you.
I can not know, and you can not yet know where that ends, or where it will take you. So Freedom is essential for the journey.

My love for you is my freedom for you. In my love for you I express my freedom for you.

You see I also know of a love that restricts. Girls can say they love you. But it means only when you say the things they like to hear or do the things they want you to do. Yes you are free of course as longs as........
A conditional freedom.
It becomes a love that binds and chafes at its edges. And if the desire is to grow
those edges keep getting in the way.
A love that opresses rather than uplifts.
This is conditional love. Not true nor free.
It is pretend.

Andra O. does not oppress. She opens me up. She impresses me with her openness. And she offers me the beautiful gift of freedom also.

Giving me freedom, is a statement to the world that you already have it. You can not give what you don't have. So you are free Andra. And by extension I am free. Thank you for this. I can not take yours away from you, and you can not take mine away from me. Anything else is an illusion.

When I embrace you with freedom, I am also embracing myself.

Andra you love freedom.
Freedom loves you.
By loving freedom, you love me, because that is what I am.
If that is what I am, then I also love you.

And there are so many things to love about you.
Your thankfullness and appreciation of me and life.
Your kindness and consideration
Your desire to help
Your IT skills and marketing advice about embedded links in email headers!
Your generosity and optimism.
Your courage and openness
Your willingness to go on the adventure
Your connection with your inner being and expression of its joy.
This wonder in your own expansion
Your ability to be here in the now and be fully present.
Your joy in sharing your lofty feelings
Your awareness of your issues and ability to accept them in times of peace.
Your expression of your truth
Your trusting of your inner voice
Your ability to do new things even when you are scared or apprehensive
Your powerful transformation into .....so many wonderful things........

You make my heart sing. My soul relishes our interactions. That means I am fulfilled in this moment.

You are not responsible to keep it singing. There is no obligations. You don't owe me anything. I have no expectation from you for tomorrow. So there is no pressure on you for what you do, where you go, or who you become. You exist still in pure uninhibited choice.

If my great compliments of you and your magnificence, make you feel under pressure in any way, then they have been misinterpreted. If they make you cringe then discard them until they don't.

If they make you feel smaller their true intention has been lost. If the way I talk about our beautiful intimate relationship makes you feel like running then it is not freedom you feel, but its absence.

So you are free to feel under pressure, free to feel small, and free to run.
You are also free to feel full of peace and joy, totally wonderful, totally empowered, and totally liberated. Like you felt when you wrote this email. And as my message was intended. The choice is yours.

I give you a love that empowers, uplifts, and brings joy. A love that feels heavy or causes anxiety or guilt, fear or obligation is not worthy of that name.

Love is a liberator not a burden. It is light, free, beautiful and magical. That is what I wish to share with you. A gift to give you.

I love it when you receive it that way.
I love it when you radiate from it.
I love it when you become inspired and alive from my gift.

That is the afternoon shower.
A waterfall shower of niceness, kindness, beauty and joy for you to wash away any vestiges of your hangover and leave you reinvigorated and revitalised for the rest of the day! I hope :)

At first I did not intend to respond with a long response. It is good that a response is not required or expected. Yet I wanted to write a little something because it was so moving, and as I wrote I felt the desire to write and express more.

Compelled by my own inspiration!

Well really and truly! You inspired me Andra.

Or maybe like you, I am just having a conversation with myself.

And it is the one and very same inspiration we are tapping into to reveal our truths to ourselves and each other.

Love
Adam x"

No comments: