From A. to me :
Hello again.
I just shared the link to google docs with you, but did not complete the message.
The words you wrote are inspiring. I am very happy you are feeling so creative and expressive.
I am in amazement at your change in perspective and the speed with which it has come about.
It
is a transformation of great proportions. Like a tidal wave of insight
and expressive ability drawn from the truth of inner knowing.
It is beautiful for me to observe.
Are you the same girl I met? Are you the same girl who left london 2 weeks ago?
A metamorphosis. A blossoming of magnificence and divine grandeur has occurred.
Your beauty has been ennobled. Your truth a shining light.
You
have become a shining star. I no longer need the night sky of cancun,
just Your words to connect with the vastness of the universe.
I read your words again tonight, and am so impressed
by what you have revealed, who you have become, and the expansion you
have undertaken in such a brief period.
Your
words liberators from the prison of oppression that we surround
ourselves with when we deny our greatness and believe in our
insignificance.
You articulate these ideas so eloquently as
your own truth. Yet so recently, they appreared to make you cringe, or
would be strongly rejected. Entire modes of thought and being have been
transformed. This I find incredible and totally unexpected. Now the
certainty of your acceptance is far more powerful than your dismissal of
them, and the liberation they have imbued in you, is exhillerating to
read and feel.
You must have been so ripe, so ready for a new perspective. So willing to embrace the knowing your inner being holds.
How close you must already have been. Your past journey and experiences that led you to this moment.
That desire for growth and adventure, that willingness to be open,
that ability to embrace new ideas and see if they fit your experience,
that freedom to reject the ones that don't, the genius of embracing
ambiguity.
So many years some can search and never find. And you have found something special. Something beautiful. Something magical.
That something is inside yourself and life.
A very worthy find for an intrepid explorer. Relish the find.
Continue
to live dangerously, and be courageous in the face of fear. And may you
practice this way of being so often that your fears disappear into the
infinite of your unlimited potential.
Love
A. xx
From me to A.:
Hi A.,
I
have to say, again - and I will always say this under the threat of ever
repeating myself - that your e-mails and your words and ever so
beautiful, so inspiring and so much filled with joy that simply joy
comes out of them and pours directly into my soul.
I also have to admit that I am a bit amazed at my change in
perspective and the speed it has come about. Something happened ever
since I have met you. I have been shown something, a little glitter of
light in each and every single of our encounters. And they were all
there, gathering together for the final magic show.
I was indeed quite ready, quite ripe, as you say for all of
this. All of these things I have had inside me all my life. I know I
have because they now feel like they have been brought to life in te
most extra-ordinary way, rather than imposed or borrowed or internalised
from outside.
What you have done is been able to - powerfully and
beautifuuly - kick open my doors so it can all come out and it can all
accept everything coming from outside in.
Regarding the
same girl you met, I can say that back in march (was it march??), when
we met feels a bit like 6 years rather than 6 months ago. But, in the
same time, it all feels clear and sharp and real. I am in a universal,
spiritual way the same person. My mind and my reason have changed. They
have allowed the intelect to work together with the heart , with the
intellenct allowing the heart to sit on its shoulders (I am stealing
this idea from Osho's book cause I liked it that much) to achieve true
awereness, true intelligence.
Indeed, my desire for growth trumps all my rationality, all my
stubborness and reveals itself as a force for good. I am now in the
only situation possbile: I have to follow my heart and continue on any
path it takes me. Just like I have allowed my instincts to come and talk
to you, and then continue with everything else that you know, I have
allowed my instincts to show me the way, when it comes to these new and
old ideas, when it comes to accepting and embracing something new.
I have always followed my heart and I have sometimes been
right and sometimes been wrong. Having the strength to accept the wrongs
as well as the rights as given and as part of natural universe, rather
than trying to hange them, has been always a hold back. But when the
universe lays these right in front of you and you have the belief that
it is all good, the courage to be hopeful and accepting, then there is
only one way to follow.
I can only thank you again, for enabling me, for giving me
your time and your energy, for being your amazing self. For existing in
my life.
Love,
A.
No comments:
Post a Comment