My existence is here. It has arrived. I can feel the cold concrete under my right heel, cause my sock is loose and this is how I know I am alive, cause you cannot have loose socks in your dreams. I can feel soft shoes under my feet. I am standing half on my heels and half on his shoes. I have a metal fence behind me and I am being pushed against it. Caught between Adam and the metal fence. I am being held tight, so unbelievably tight in his arms. His perfect, strong arms hold me with the strength of eternity.
I cannot move. Nor left or right. Not front or back. I am there in his arms and on his feet. I am flying. I have never been so free in so much confinement. In another world I would've been trapped. I would've fought to leave. Instead, I loved him and kissed him with all I had. I could close my eyes and become. I became love and I stretched my wings and became.... I turned into the concrete under my feet, I turned into the metal bars behind me, I was the laughter of the people around us in Soho, I was the lights in the windows calling clients, I became the trees in Soho square and the blood running through my veins.
With all the lights and all the people around us, the noise and the life moving by, all slowing down, I felt like I was in a bubble. Except, this time, I didn't feel tI was inside my own bubble like I normally do, but that Adam's hand gently reached through the soapy and colourful bubble margins and without bursting it, he entered it, then made it all with the world. He stretched it to encompass the world, in our bubble. Not separated anymore, but together. United with all.
And his arms, his tight and strong embrace, it was all there, holding the whole universe together.
No comments:
Post a Comment